Last Updated: 05.02.2024
174 Mill Lane
- Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide through forms on our website.
- Non-Personal Information: We may also collect non-personal information, such as browser type, IP address, and other anonymous data to improve our website’s functionality.
- Use of Information:
- We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To improve and personalize user experience.
- To send periodic emails regarding your interests or to respond to inquiries.
- To analyze and optimize our website’s performance.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- Third-Party Links:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information.
- We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy:
- Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
- Contact Us:
How to complain
If you have any problems with the way your personal information is used you can contact me at email@example.com
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113